We have provided a Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the ETF strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the ETF strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the ETF
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: Varries
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Dive Into Nearly 17.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Drive Over 6.7% YTM with Tenneco Inc., Bonds Mature December 2024
- Strike Gold with Monthly Paying “Gold Notes” from Gran Colombia Gold, Over 8% YTM, Mature April 2024
- Find 6.6% YTM with Quad Graphics, Bonds Mature May 2022
- Connect with Over 22% YTM from Frontier Communications, Bonds Mature April 2022
Dogs of the ETF News
- My 10% Income Portfolio - Momentum Data
- Love Your S&P 500 Fund? Try the Reverse.
- Several Deutsche Bank exchange-traded-notes to cease trading Thursday
- Grumpy Cat’s owner is facing a major financial loss — there’s no insurance for pet influencers
- Dog Catcher's 94 Monthly Pay Dividend Equities And 80 Funds For April
- ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETFs Declare First Quarter Distributions
- Mutual Funds As Tax Traps: Is Your Fund Into 'Swapping'?
- ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETFs Declare First Quarter Distributions [ALPS ETF Trust]
- Mortgage rates slump for the third-straight week as big questions dog the housing market
- This Year, the Market’s Going to the Dogs