We have provided a Durig version of the well researched Dogs of the Dow giving us a specialized approach to investing in the Dogs of the Dow. Historically our time tested approach has out preformed most indices while providing a handsome level of dividend income. We will also make sure our Dogs of the ETF strategy has increased tax strategy. This portfolio perfect for those looking to put money behind Dogs of the ETF strategy but over time but don’t want to put in the the work and man hours to keep it current. With the cost so low why don’t you have a professional review it, and mix and match it with our many other successful strategies to fit your needs.
Dogs of the ETF
Annual Cost: .50 or 1/8 of a percent per quarter.
Current Yield About: Varries
Minimum Investments: $25,000
Minimum Holding Period: None
Let us do the work for you.
Updates to our FX Segregated Accounts
Updates to our Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund
- A New Approach for Distressed Debt 1
- Distressed Debt 1 – One of HedgeCo’s Top Ranked CAGR’s of 24.76 % with a Negative Beta of -0.53
Review Our Recent Coverage of Individual Bonds
- Earn Over 11.5% YTM with DJO Global, Bonds Mature April 2020
- Collect 9.50% YTM with WesternOne, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Over 10.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Supplement your Portfolio with Over 11.5% YTM from Vitamin Shoppe, Bonds Mature December 2020
- Earn a Robust 13.5% YTM with GNC, Bonds Mature August 2020
Dogs of the ETF News
- Monthly Paid Dividends From 166 SML Equities And 64 Funds For September
- Looking For ETF Dogs That Will Hunt
- The Best ETF Funds to Buy — and the Dogs to Avoid
- The makings of the next recession and financial crisis
- Dogs of the Dow: 2010 & 2011
- ALPS Plans EM Dividend Dogs ETF
- ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETFs Declare Third Quarter Distributions
- Why did active fund managers do a bad job picking stocks this year?
- ALPS Sector Dividend Dogs ETFs Declare First Quarter Distributions
- Why the “Puppies of the Dow” Will Beat the Market